Polar Pro DJI Inspire 1 / OSMO ND64 Filter
- Fits DJI Osmo and Inspire 1 (X3 and Z3) cameras
- Ultra light (5.8g) design ensure smooth gimbal operation
- ND64 reduces shutter speed by 6 stops
- HD Glass ensures razor sharp clarity
- Precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame
- Limited lifetime warranty
The PolarPro ND64 filter for the DJI Inspire 1 is designed to get the shutter speed to 1/60th on extremely bright days. The ultra light design allows the gimbal to operate smoothly with the filter installed. This filter is the perfect tool for delivering cinematic quality video in extremely bright conditions.
The Following guideline is a good starting point for when to use each filter while filming with your Inspire 1, Phantom 3, or Solo. The goal of this chart is to reduce the camera’s shutter speed to 1/60th to give areal videos a smooth cinematic look, rather than a choppy high shutter speed look. A popular way of filming areal video is to have your shutter speed at double the frame rate. So if you are shooting 1080/60, then you want to try to achieve a 1/120th shutter speed. Or if filming 4K/30 or 24 you will want to be near 1/60th shutter speed.