- DJI Terra Pro 1 Year ( 1 Device )
Capture, analyze and visualize your environment with DJI Terra – an easy to use mapping software  developed to help industry professionals transform real-world scenarios into digital assets.
- Model reconstruction : Import images to generate a high-resolution 2D orthophoto map and a high-accuracy 3D model.
- Real-time reconstruction : Generate a 2D orthophoto map and a 3D model in real time during the flight to output results as you fly.
- Lidar data processing: Working with DJI L1, DJI Terra can generate high-accuracy true-color cloud points with one click.
- Detailed Inspection : Automatically generate routes based on target points marked in a 3D model or point cloud to automate inspection workflows.
- Model application: Easily measure targets' coordinates, distances, areas, volumes, and other key data and rename or export the data results.
 A Windows 7 or later (64-bit) system is required to run the software.
 Minimum computer configuration requirements: 16 GB memory, an NVIDIA graphics card with a compute capability of 3.0 or above (4 GB graphic memory).
 Only Phantom 4 series are supported, and the configuration requirements listed in Point  also apply to real-time 3D reconstruction.
 Only supports exporting mission routes to Matrice 300 RTK or Phantom 4 RTK (NO-MONITOR RC).
1. An activation code for DJI Terra will be sent to your email address after your subscription is successfully completed.
2. You can request a refund if the product activation code is not activated for use within 7 calendar days after shipment. No return or refund is warranted for activated licenses.
3. For a license that supports one device only, you can submit one unbinding request in a calendar year. License that supports three devices: You can submit two unbinding requests in a calendar year. After you submit an unbinding request, all bound devices under the license will be unbound.
4. The user account that is bound to a license cannot be changed